Legal Alliance and its employees respect your privacy.
- Legal Alliance will not collect, collate, process or reveal your personal information without your permission, unless we are legally required to do so.
- We will only electronically request, collect, collate, process or store your personal information if it is lawful for us to do so.
- If we need your personal information, we will disclose the reason to you in writing. In addition, we will not reveal your personal information for any purpose other than the one we inform you of. We will also not give your personal information to a third party without your consent, unless we are legally required to do so.
- We will keep a record of your personal information for the purpose it is intended.
- We will make every effort to make sure that your personal information is kept confidential and secure, by storing it on our secure database.
- We keep all recorded financial information strictly confidential. This means that we will not disclose this information to any third party that has no right or title to it.
- Using this website is entirely at your own risk.